5 Affiliate marketing Programs for Churches
Affiliate marketing has come a long way since its mid-90s’s beginnings. Back then there was only a handful of options for making money online; the best you could hope for is doing same magic in selling CD’s. But now, a full-fledged industry in its own right, affiliating encompasses just about anything with at least a fraction of sale-value, anything that has a $ mark attached to it.
Using affiliate marketing might be a little out of the box when it comes to raising funds for a church. We asked Anne Fognano a little more about how to get started, you can learn a little more about her on her Affiliate Marketing Company. “Here are five affiliate programs that would be a good fit for church groups looking to use affiliate marketing as a way to raise funds. I think that promoting any of the programs listed below would be a great way for a youth group to raise funds for a variety of projects”.
- FaithBox: We all like surprises, do we not? Couple that thrill of discovery with a religious devotion of your Christian audience, and you’ve got yourself a winning combination. FaithBox is a monthly subscription service created for Christians do-gooders. It is also, as the name suggests, a box, sent monthly to the company’s subscribers. And what’s in the box? Faith-related stuff, from devotionals to best-selling inspirational novels and eco-friendly toothbrushes.
- ShopCatholic: Coin indeed has two sides with this particular Christian gift shop. On the plus side, the store is huge, selling almost anything even remotely connected to Catholicism (we’re talking Bibles, Crucifixes, Rosaries, Memorials and the like). But flip the coin and you’ll find the commission to be only 1%. But the store rarely sells one instance of a product; customers often go for the bulk buy, always a good thing for a striving affiliate.
- Bibles.com: They may have Bibles on sale, our previous shop, but not like these. American Bible society is behind Bibles.com, the queen shop in the realm of Scriptures. The Bible, La Biblia Sagrada, Le Bible, the holy book is available in many different languages, and can also be custom-made.
- Family Christian Stores: Anything that an American family of faith should need can be found here: Bibles, books, apparel, Christmas presents, or items for the young ones. The wide selection of products and a good reputation are the store’s strongest suits, with the commission of up to 7%.
- Kerusso: Change your shirt, change the world!’, the company’s logo would have it. Kerusso is primarily a Christian T-shirt resource, but the store also sells jewelry, toys, drinkware and other objects of faith. The best thing about it is the commission, it’s among the best in business, 20%-25%.